Monday 9 July 2012

A milk loaf with Einkorn Flour

I had some Almond milk sent out for a challenge, and made two different items with it, one I added as my competition entry, the other I thought I would share with you anyway.

700g Einkorn flour
2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1 sachet of easy blend yeast
425ml of warm Almond milk
4 oz dried fruit

Place warm milk in bread maker.
Add all other dry ingredients as in the list.
Choose a normal cycle with a light crust and switch on machine

Makes a nice loaf, with a close heavy texture,  suitable for a breakfast or snack, I have been eating it spread with cheese spread.

 





The highlighted items were supplied by the companies but the recipes and ideas are my own. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to see you stopping by. Thank you for your comment and I hope you stop by again.